& Life Transition
Life coaching is a synergistic relationship between an accredited life coach and a client designed to tap into your full potential. Life Coach Counseling can help individuals across many different professions and personal objectives Life Coaching can help business leaders, professionals, executives, entrepreneurs and CEOs to take their lives, careers, or businesses to the next level. We have successfully helped clients from across different businesses professions.
Life Coaching Through Life Transitions
Many people do not recognize that the period of time between major life stage changes often impacts one’s trajectory and their course of flight. The flight could be a difficult launch, a rough start, and bumpy ride that leads to retreat and return. Or it could be a smooth launch, a wonderful experience and a smooth ride that leads to ever increasing opportunities of achievement of one’s goals. Examples of important Life Coaching beneficiaries are, High school to College Transition, New College Graduate, Medical and Legal Careers, Artists and Performers, Leaving Home and Becoming and Independent Adult.
Life in Balance Life Coaches provide a motivating environment helping you achieve your personal and professional goals and objectives. We help by identifying the areas that tend to hold you back (fears, etc.) while working to achieve ever increasing milestones. This form of coaching is forward-thinking & future-creating while empowering and liberating.
What would you work on with a life coach?
- Setting and achieving goals and objectives
- Planning — business, career and life
- Blasting through blocks and fears
- Clearing clutter
- Financial security and independence
- Reducing and Eliminating Self-Doubt and Insecurity
- Balancing business and personal life
- Making key decisions and designing strategies for success
- Communicating powerfully and succinctly
- Becoming a problem-free zone
- Building powerful relationships
- Breaking through the glass ceiling
- Getting promoted
- Finding the ideal career/work or business
- Finding the ideal partner/love/relationship
- Getting out of a rut
- Making an important life transition
- Starting a business
- Growing a business
- Living an ideal life
- Identifying core values and passions
- Fulfilling personal and emotional needs
- Getting organized
- Making more money
- Having loads more time to enjoy life
- Playing, having adventures, and a lot more fun!
- And much, much more…