Online Counseling Services
Life in Balance Counseling Services offers the convenient option of teletherapy and online therapy for Illinois residents who face a number of internal or external barriers that make it difficult to access counseling services. Life Coaching Services are available across the country and internationally.
Online counseling is not a good option for everyone, but it is for many. During our initial appointment, we ask a number of questions to not only better understand you and your needs, but to determine whether teletherapy is an appropriate and effective fit for you.
You may be a good candidate for teletherapy or online counseling services if you:
- Travel frequently for work
- Have several ongoing obligations that make it challenging for you to leave your home or office consistently
- Suffer from agoraphobia
- Struggle with physical disabilities
- Live in a rural setting or a community where counseling services are unavailable
- Need to reduce commute and travel time
- Need flexibility for a place and time that best fits your schedule
Through telehealth internet counseling services, you can have live, two-way communication and counseling services via a secure online virtual sessions. We are pleased to inform you that confidentiality is upheld through platforms for HIPAA-compliant teletherapy sessions.
Most, if not all, insurance companies do not cover sessions that are not in-person; therefore out-of-pocket rates apply.
Call us today at 815.828.9511 to set up an appointment. Or please use our online contact form here.